始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 264455 同学完成了 4354076 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .listen to a conversation between a student and his sociology professor.

听一段对话。

第二段

1 .Well, I'm glad you redid your outline.

嗯,看到你把你的提纲又重新修改了一遍,我很高兴。

2 .I fed a few comments, but nothing you have to act on.

我加了几条评语,但没有什么你要特别留心的东西。

3 .It's in good enough shape for you to start writing you paper.

现在的提纲已经够好了,你可以用它来写你的论文了。

第三段

1 .Thanks! At first I was afraid all that prep work would be a waste of time.

谢谢!一开头我还害怕之前所有的准备工作是在浪费时间。

第四段

1 .Well, especially with a challenging topic like yours: factors leading to the emergence of sociology as an academic discipline.

嗯,特别是在构思一个像你的论文这样,特别具有挑战性的话题——导致社会学作为一个独立的学科出现的因素——的情况下。

2 .There's just so much history to consider; you could get lost without a solid outline.

这个问题要考虑在内的历史情况太多了;要是没有一个扎实的基础的话,人很容迷失的。

3 .So did you have a question?

嗯,你有事情?

第五段

1 .Yeah, it's about... you mentioned needing volunteers for a research study?

是的,是关于……关于你提到需要志愿者参加一个研究项目的事情。

第六段

1 .Yep, it's not my study. It's my colleague's in the marketing department.

是的,这不是我的研究项目,而是属于我在经济系的同事的。

2 .She needs people to watch various new TV programs that haven't been broadcast yet, then indicate on a survey whether they liked it, why, if they'd watch another episode.

她需要一些观众观看各种还没有播出的电视节目,然后以调研的形式回答他们是否喜爱这些节目,为什么,是否向看更多同类的节目。

3 .It'd be kind of fun, plus participants get a $50 gift certificate.

这事儿会很有趣,并且参与者会得到价值50 元的购物券。

第七段

1 .Wow, well I like the sound of that.

哈哈!嗯,我想这听上去真不错!

2 .But... so they are trying to predict if the shows are gonna succeed or fail, right, based on students' opinions?

嗯,这个项目是想要通过学生的眼光,来预测这些节目是否会成功吗?

3 .Why would they care what we think?

为什么他们会想要知道我们的想法呢?

第八段

1 .Hey, don't sell yourself short.

嘿,不要把自己看得太低了!

2 .People your age are a very attractive market for advertisers who promote their products on television.

像你们这种年纪的人,很受那些想在电视上推广产品的广告商的青睐的。

3 .The study is sponsored by a TV network.

这项研究是由一个电视台赞助的。

4 .If enough students don't like the show, the network may actually reconsider putting it on the air.

如果不喜欢这个节目的学生达到一定数量,电视台会考虑裁掉这档节目。

第九段

1 .OK, well, how do I sign up?

好的,嗯,我怎么签名加入?

第十段

1 .You just add your name and phone number to this list and check a time slot, although it looks like the only times left are next Monday morning and Thursday evening.

你只要把名字和电话号码写到这张单子上,看清楚时间表就好,好像只剩下下周一早上和周四晚上的节目了。

第十一段

1 .Oh, well, I have marketing and economics Monday mornings and Thursday...

哦,我周一和周四早上都有经济学和市场学的课。

第十二段

1 .OH, you are taking the marketing class? Who's teaching it?

哦,你在上市场学课?谁开的?

第十三段

1 .It's Professor Largin - Intro the Marketing.

林根教授,课程叫市场学导论。

2 .He hasn't mentioned the study though.

他没有提到过这项调查。

第十四段

1 .Oh, well, the marketing department's pretty big.

嗯,其实经济学系很大的。

2 .I happen to be friends with a woman who is doing the TV study.

我恰好认识一个研究电视节目的女性朋友。

3 .Ok, well, we don't want you missing class. How's Thursday?

好的,我们不想让你们缺课。周四怎么样?

第十五段

1 .Oh, I work from 5 till 9 that night.

嗯,周四晚上我5 点到9 点要上班。

2 .Hum, no flexibility with your schedule? Where do you work?

嗯,你们的安排能灵活些么?你们在哪儿上班?

第十六段

1 .At the Fox's diner, I'm a server.

嗯,我觉得福克斯那家店不错

2 .Oh, I love Fox's. I eat there every week.

我每周都在那儿吃。

3 .Maybe you could switch shifts with someone.

如果可以的话,你应该和人调下班。

第十七段

1 .I'm still in training. And the only night my trainer works is Thursday.

我还在培训呢!培训我的人唯一一个晚班是在周四的下午。

第十八段

1 .Look! I know the owners there really well.

你帮我想想办法吧?我认识那家店的老板。

2 .Why don't you let me give them a call and explain the situation?

我想一会儿给他们打个电话,解释一下这个情况,你看行吗?

第一十九段

1 .OK! It'd be cool to be part of a real research study.

好的!参加到这个项目必定有趣极了!

2 .And the gift certificate wouldn't hurt either.

而且顺便得一张购物券也无伤大雅。