始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 264455 同学完成了 4354076 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Listen to a conversation between a student and a library employee.

听一段学生和图书馆管理员之间的对话。

第二段

1 .Excuse me, I received a letter that I am supposed to return a book that I checked out back in September, it's called Modern Social Problems.

打扰了,我收到一封要求我归还一本我9 月份时候借出的书的信,这本书叫做《现代社会问题》。

2 .But I am writing my senior thesis, so I thought I was allowed to keep the book for the whole academic year.

但我正在写我的论文,所以,我当时觉得我可以占用这本书一整个学年。

第三段

1 .So you signed up for extended borrowing privileges?

那你完成延期续借的程序了吗?

第四段

1 .Yeah.

是的。

第五段

1 .And we are still asking you to bring the book back?

这样的话,我们还在要求你把书还回来?

第六段

1 .Uh-huh. Do I really have to?

嗯,对!我真的要把书还回去吗?

第七段

1 .Well, let me check the computer. The title was... Modern Social Problems?

好吧,我上网查一下。这本书名字叫……叫《现代社会问题》?

第八段

1 .Yeah.

是的。

第九段

1 .Eh... Ok, yeah. It's been recalled.

嗯,好的,是的。这本书是被要求归还了。

2 .You can keep it all year as long as no one else requests it, but someone else has, it looks like one of the professors in the sociology department.

只要没有人要求借走它,你在将来的一整个学年都可以占用它,但不巧的是,有人要借,而且这个人好像还是社会学习的某一位教授。

3 .So you have to bring it back.

所以你只能把书还回来了。

4 .You can check it out again when it is returned in a couple of weeks.

你可以在几周后,它被重新归还时再借出去。

5 .What if the person renews it?

但是要是那个人又续借了呢?

6 .And I really need it right now.

我现在真的很需要它。

第十段

1 .All of it? Or is there a certain section or chapter you are working with?

整本书你都要吗?还是,你只需要这本书的某一章?

第十一段

1 .Well, there's one chapter in particular I am working with, but why?

嗯,我要用的是书里的一章,这有用吗?

第十二段

1 .Well, we normally don't do this, but because of the circumstances we can photocopy up to one chapter of the book for you.

嗯,我们一般来说都不会这么做的,但因为在这种情况下我们可以为你扫描你要的那章,所以我这样问你。

2 .Why don't you do that for the one you are working with right now?

你为何不把你要用的那章马上扫描下来呢?

3 .And by the time you need the rest of the book, maybe it'll have been returned.

等到你需要这本书的别的内容的时候,没准那时候书已经还回来了!

第十三段

1 .Oh, that would be great.

哦,这太棒了!

第十四段

1 .Do you have it with you?

书你带过来了吗?

第十五段

1 .Eh... no, it's in my dorm room.

嗯,没有,书在我的寝室里。

2 .These are books I want to check out today.

这些书是我今天要借的。

3 .Is it OK if I bring that one by in a couple of days?

我能过几天再把书带过来吗?

第十六段

1 .Actually, the due day is tomorrow.

事情是这样的,明天是这本书归还的截止日期。

2 .After that, there'll be a two dollar per day fine.

在此之后,就会有每天两块钱的罚款。

3 .But you need to return it today if you want to check out any books today.

而且你必须今天就把书还回来,如果你还想借书出去的话。

4 .That's our policy.

这是我们的规矩。

第十七段

1 .Oh, I see.

哦,我明白了。

第十八段

1 .Yeah, not a lot of people realize that.

嗯,其实有很多学生不知道是这么回事情。

2 .In fact, every semester we get a few students who would have their borrowing privileges suspended completely because they haven't returned books.

每一学期我们都能碰到一些学生因为没能按期还书而丧失了外借资格的。

3 .They are allowed to use books only in the library. They are not allowed to check anything out because of unreturned books.

他们现在只能在图书馆里面看。

4 .That's not good. I guess I should head back to the dorm right now.

那不太好,我想我应该现在就回宿舍一趟。

第一十九段

1 .But before you go, what you should do is fill out a form requesting the book back in two weeks.

你走之前,要做的事情是把这张要求两周之内还书的表填了

2 .Then the person who requested it won't be able to renew it. You'll get it back quickly.

这样的话,那位借书人就不能借完之后续借它了。你还得尽快把书还回来。

第二十段

1 .I'll do that right now.

我马上办!