始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 264455 同学完成了 4354076 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Listen to a conversation between a student and a university employee.

听一段学生和大学工作人员的对话

第二段

1 .Hi. I am a little lost.

你好,我有点走懵了,

2 .Um, is this the housing maintenance office?

这是房屋维护办公室么?

第三段

1 .You found it. How can I help you?

找对地方了。能帮你点什么呢?

第四段

1 .Oh, good. I have a quick question.

哦,我就问一个问题。

2 .Are we allowed to keep electric heaters in our rooms?

我们能在宿舍房间用电热器么?

第五段

1 .Actually, you are not.

其实不行。

2 .What's going on? Your room cold?

怎么了,房间冷么?

第六段

1 .It's freezing in my room.

我房间都要冻死人了。

2 .I think the heat went out or something.

我想是不是没暖气了。

第七段

1 .Are you sure it's out?

确定没暖气了吗?

2 .Maybe it just got turned out too far.

也许只是温度调得太低了。

第八段

1 .Oh, no. I tried adjusting the, uh, the heat control, but it doesn't make any difference.

哦,不是。我调温控了,没有用。

2 .It's so cold in my bedroom I can't sleep at night.

我房间冷得连觉都睡不了。

3 .I've actually been sleeping on the sofa in the front room.

我一直都在前厅得沙发上睡的,

4 .The heat still works in there.

前厅的暖气就好使。

5 .Actually, we get hot air in all the bedrooms except ours.

其实除了我们的房间,所有的卧室都有暖风。

第九段

1 .Wow! Do you have a roommate?

哇噻,你有室友么?

第十段

1 .Yeah. But she said she isn't bothered by the cold.

有啊,但她不觉得冷。

2 .But on the sofa, I am kept up by the noise out in the hall.

我在沙发上,走廊很吵,我就睡不着觉。

3 .The dorms can sometimes get pretty noisy.

宿舍有时挺闹腾的。

4 .So what can be done about it?

那怎么办啊?

第十一段

1 .Well, OK. There's a couple of things we can do.

嗯,我们可以这样。

2 .I can have a custodian take a look at it and see if he can do something.

我可以让宿舍管理员检查一下暖气,看看他能做点什么。

第十二段

1 .Actually, I asked the custodian yesterday to take a look.

其实我昨天就让宿舍管理员看了,

2 .But he said he couldn't find anything wrong.

但他看不来有什么问题。

3 .He said that some of the other rooms have lost heat also and that if we'd come here you guys would fix it.

。他说一些其他的房间也没暖气了,又说如果我们来这找找,你们会修理。

第十三段

1 .Oh, he did? That's weird, because I would have... well, the custodians themselves are usually supposed to report any problems right away.

哦,他这么说的?这就怪了,我修理倒是会修理,但宿舍管理员一般情况下都应该立刻把这问题报给我们啊。

2 .OK. In that case, then what you need to do is... here, fill out this form.

所以,这样的话,你就得填个表了。

第十四段

1 .I have to fill out a form?

我得填表?

第十五段

1 .Yeah, but at least that'll put your heater problem in a work order for the maintenance crew and they'll get to you as soon as possible.

,但起码填表可以让你在维护人员的工作名单上先排着。他们会尽快给你们答复的

2 .Just so you know, because it's not winter yet and it's not as cold as it could be, it may take a few days for a maintenance crew to get to you.

但你得知道,现在冬天还没到,天气没那么冷,他们可能几天后才会找到你们。

第十六段

1 .A few days? I can't even sleep in my own room!

几天?我房间连觉都睡不了。

2 .Can't we just get an electric heater?

我们不能用电热器么?

第十七段

1 .I am sorry. But students just aren't allowed.

不好意思,但学生就是不允许用啊。

2 .OK. I can see that this is a problem, and not just with your room.

好吧,既然不光是你们一个房间有问题。

3 .So if you can get the form back to me this afternoon, I'll try to get a maintenance crew to look at your problem by tomorrow.

那如果你今天下午可以把表填好给我,我尽量明天就让维护人员去看看你们那儿的问题,

4 .How's that?

怎么样?

第十八段

1 .Oh, that would be great.

哦,太好了,

2 .Seriously. I have to take off now.

真的。我必须得走了,

3 .But when I fill this form out, I give it to you, right?

那我要是表填完了,还是给你吗?

第一十九段

1 .Right. And if I am not here, just put it in my box and I'll get it.

对,我要是不在,就放我信箱里,我会去拿。