始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 264455 同学完成了 4354076 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Listen to a conversation between a student and a clerk in the bookstore.

请听一段学生与店员在书店中的对话

第二段

1 .Hi. Can you tell me where to find New Kind of Science by, uh, by Stephen Wolfram?

你好,您能告诉我在哪里能找到《新兴科学》吗?是斯黛芬沃尔夫莱曼写的。

第三段

1 .OK.

好的。

第四段

1 .Uh, I couldn't find it.

呃,我找不到这本书。

第五段

1 .OK. Let me look it up on the computer for you.

好的,我在电脑里查询一下。

2 .Who would you say the author was?

你刚刚说作者是谁?

第六段

1 .It's a Stephen Wolfram.

斯黛芬沃尔夫莱曼

第七段

1 .OK. Let's see... Hmm... no, it's not coming up.

好的,我们看一下,恩,没有显示……

2 .Hmm... I am not seeing it.

呃,我没有看到。

第八段

1 .This is for a class at university here.

你买这书是为了我们大学的课程,是吗?

第九段

1 .Yeah, It's assigned reading for a class I am taking.

是的,这是我上的一门课的指定参考书目。

第十段

1 .It's for the semester, right?

是为了这个学期,是吧?

2 .You are not buying it in advance for next year or anything.

你不是提前为下学期买的吧?

第十一段

1 .No, no. It's for a class I am taking now.

不,不。是为我现在上的课买的。

第十二段

1 .Hmm... Oh, oh, you know what? Um, it's for a graduate class.

哦……这样。哦,哦,对了,这本书是研究生班的教材。

2 .Would that maybe make a difference? I mean...

会不会是这个原因呢?我的意思是

3 .I am an undergrad, but I am just taking this one class in the graduate department, so...

我是本科生,我只是在研究生部上这一门课,所以……

第十三段

1 .No, no. I don't think that's it.

不,我想不是。

2 .That shouldn't make any difference.

这没什么关系。

3 .But, hmm... let me see... maybe it's just... it could be that whoever entered it misspelled the title or the author's name, so I can't find it on the computer and I can't tell if it's sold out.

但是,恩……让我看看……有可能是……大概是输入条目的人将题目或作者的名字拼错了,所以我现在在电脑上找不到,就无法告诉你这本书是不是卖光了。

4 .But if it's sold out, we would probably be getting a new shipment within about a week or so.

但是如果卖光了的话,我们会在一个星期左右收到新货的。

第十四段

1 .Ok. Well, I was hoping to get it sooner because like we already have assignments and you know, I mean, I guess I can get it from the library.

哦,但是我希望能早点买到,因为作业已经布置给我们了。我想我可以从图书馆借到这本书。

第十五段

1 .Right, of course.

也是

2 .But I am trying to check.

但是我正试着查询

3 .If we've ordered more, then that back orders information should be in the computer too.

如果我们增订了的话,在电脑里应该能查到订购的信息。

4 .Let's see... back order... Wolfram, Stephen... no, I am not seeing it.

让我看看啊,延期交货……沃尔福莱曼,史黛芬……不,我没有查到

5 .I am sorry. We just don't seem to carry it.

不好意思,看来我们这里没有。

第十六段

1 .Uh-huh. This is odd though.

嗯……这太奇怪了。

2 .What is... what's your professor's name?

你们教授叫什么名字?

3 .I could try searching for his or her classes in the database.

我可以试着在数据库中查询一下他的课程。

4 .That might help.

与可能会有所帮助。

第十七段

1 .Um... OK. It's professor Kayne.

嗯……好的。是凯恩教授。

第十八段

1 .K-A-N-E?

K-A-N-E?

第一十九段

1 .No. It's professor Kayne, K-A-Y-N-E. He's in the computer science department.

不对,是凯恩教授。K-A-Y-N-E。他在计算机科学系。

第二十段

1 .Oh. It's for a computer science course, is it?

哦,是计算机科学的教材,是吧?

第二十一段

1 .Yeah.

是的。

第二十二段

1 .Well, that must be it.

哦,原来是这样。

2 .Computer science books are sold across the street in the computer store.

计算机科学图书在对面的计算机书店里可以买到。

第二十三段

1 .Oh. Are there signs up anywhere?

那里有什么提示吗?

第二十四段

1 .I don't know.

我不知道。

第二十五段

1 .Maybe they should put some up.

或许他们应该做一些提示

2 .It could have saved us both some time.

这样就能为我们节省不少时间了。

第二十六段

1 .Yeah. Well, anyway, I'll bet that's the problem.

是啊,我也认为是这样。

2 .Check across the street.

你去对面看看吧。

3 .I'll bet they have it. But if not, come back, and I'll help you find it somewhere else.

我相信那里一定有。如果没有,你可以再回来,我们帮你从其他地方找一下。

4 .I can call around to see if other bookstores might have it. OK?

我可以打听一下其他的书店,他们说不定会有。好吗?

第二十七段

1 .OK. Thanks a lot. Bye.

好的,谢谢你。再见。

第二十八段

1 .Bye.

再见。