始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 264455 同学完成了 4354076 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Listen to a conversation between a student and an employee at the registrar's office.

听一段学生和教务处老师的对话

第二段

1 .Morning. How can I help you?

早上好。我能帮你么?

第三段

1 .Well, I am kind of confused about my schedule.

嗯,我对自己的时间表有些疑问。

2 .I printed it out this morning, but one of the classes I registered for is missing.

我今天早上打印出来了,但是上面没有我注册的一节课。

第四段

1 .OK. Let's see if we can figure this out. What's your name?

好的。我们来看是怎么回事儿。你的名字叫什么?

第五段

1 .Lisa Johnson.

Lisa Johnson。

第六段

1 .Alright. I'm bringing up your schedule on the computer.

好的。我在电脑上找到你的时间表了。

2 .Hmmm... It looks like you registered for Introduction to Astronomy, Survey of American Literature, and Introduction to Government and Politics.

嗯,看起来你注册了初级天文学,美国文学研究和初级政府和政治学。

3 .Is that right?

对吗

第七段

1 .Well, yes, but I also registered for a language class - Level One Japanese.

是的,但是我还注册了另外一节课,日语一级。

2 .Did they... I don't know, maybe cancel it?

我不知道他们是不是取消了?

第八段

1 .I doubt it. The Japanese classes are quite popular.

我不相信课取消了。日语课非常受欢迎。

2 .But let's take a look at the list of Japanese classes being offered this semester just to make sure.

但是为了确认,我们来看一下这学期开设的所有日语课的清单。

3 .Um...what section did you register for?

嗯,你注册的是哪个时段?

第九段

1 .I don't remember the section number, but it's the one that meets at eleven.

我不记得时段号了,但是它11点开始。

第十段

1 .Ah! That would be section five.

啊,那应该是第五时段。

2 .Well, according to this, the class is completely full.

好的,计算机系统说,这节课已经满了。

3 .Are you sure...you, um, you've registered online, right?

嗯,你确定你在网上注册了对吗?

第十一段

1 .Yeah.

对吗

第十二段

1 .Did you get a confirmation message?

你有没有得到一个确认信息?

第十三段

1 .What do you mean?

什么意思啊?

2 .Well, once you've successfully registered for a class, the computer gives you a message saying you are in.

当你注册成功之后,电脑会显示一个信息告诉你注册好了。

第十四段

1 .Oh. You mean that message at the bottom of the screen that says you're now registered for this class?

哦,你是说在屏幕下方的那个信息,说我已经被注册在这节课里了?

2 .Actually, I didn't get that message. I got one that said "instructor's signature required".

实际上,我没看到那个信息。我得到的是“需要教授的签名。”

3 .I thought I just needed to get the professor's signature on the first day of class.

我以为我只要第一天上课时找教授签名就好了。

第十五段

1 .Well, you do. But the professor might not sign it.

对,你需要这么做。但是教授不一定会签名。

2 .It depends on how full the class is and how many additional students the professor is willing to let in.

这取决于课有多满以及教授愿意接纳多少额外学生。

第十六段

1 .So that means I am not registered for the class.

也就是说我还没注册上这门课。

2 .Not unless the professor signs me in.

除非教授签字同意我上课。

3 .What, uh, what should I do now?

那么,我该怎么办?

第十七段

1 .Let me give you the form your professor needs to sign.

我把需要教授签名的表格给你。

2 .Go to the class on the first day, get there early, so you can talk to the professor before class starts.

第一天上课的时候早点到,这样你在课前有时间和教授谈

3 .Find out if he or she is willing to let you in.

看他是否愿意让你上课

4 .If so, bring the signed form back here and we'll register you for the class.

如果愿意,把签了名的表格拿回来,我们会给你注册的。

第十八段

1 .If not, well, you'll have to find a different class.

如果不同意,你就需要找一节其他课。

2 .I'd start looking for alternatives now, just in case.

如果我是你,我会开始找替补的课程,以防万一。

3 .What do you think my chances are getting into this class?

你觉得我上这节课的机会有多大?

4 .Students often add and drop classes once the semester begins, so there is a real chance a seat would open up.

刚开学时学生通常会添加和删除课程,所以确实有可能会有空座。

5 .But of course there are no guarantees.

但是当然不能保证一定有座。

第一十九段

1 .It's just that I need a language class to graduate and that's the only Japanese class that fits my schedule.

我就是需要上一门语言课才能毕业,而这是唯一一节适合我时间安排的日语课。

第二十段

1 .Yes. But according to our records, you are only in your first year here.

是的。但是我们的记录说你是第一年的新生。

2 .If you can't take the class this semester, you still got time.

即使你这学期不能上日语,你还有机会。

第二十一段

1 .I know. I was just hoping to take care of my requirements earlier rather than later.

我知道。我就是想赶快完成毕业要求。

第二十二段

1 .I understand. I just wanted to make sure you knew you had options.

我理解。我只是想确认你知道你有很多选择。