始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 264455 同学完成了 4354076 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Listen to a conversation between a Student and a facilities Manager at the university.

听一段学生和设施管理员的对话。

第二段

1 .Hi. I'm Melanie, the one who's been calling.

你好!我是梅兰尼,刚才我已经电话联系过了。

第三段

1 .From the singing group, right?

是合唱团那边么?

第四段

1 .From the choir.

是唱诗班。

第五段

1 .Right, the choir.

对,是唱诗班。

2 .It's nice to finally meet you in person. So, you are having problems with...

终于和你碰面了,这太好了。恩,你在哪些事情上碰到麻烦了?

第六段

1 .Noise. Like I explained on the phone we've always had our rehearsals in the Lincoln Auditorium every day at 3 o'clock and it's always worked just great.

噪音。正如我在电话里所讲述的那样,我们一直以来都把我们的排练安排在林肯礼堂,时间3 点,这个安排一直都还好。

2 .But the past few weeks with the noise, it's been a total nightmare since constructions started next door on the science hall.

不过前几周隔壁科学厅装修弄出来的噪音,成了我们的噩梦。

第七段

1 .Oh, that's right. They're building that addition for new laboratories.

恩,是这样的。他们在添建几间新的实验室。

第八段

1 .Exactly. Anyway, ever since they started working on it, it's been so noisy we can barely hear ourselves sing.

事情确实如此。不过,自从他们开工以后,声响太吵了,搞得我们听不到自己唱歌的声音了。

第九段

1 .Let alone sing.

除了唱歌呢?

第十段

1 .Forget about singing, I mean, we keep the windows down and everything, but once those bulldozers get going, I mean those machines are loud.

先不说唱歌。我的意思是,我们把门窗之类的东西都关了,但推土机一运作起来,那玩意儿的动静确实太大。

2 .We've already had to cut short two rehearsals and we've got a concert in 6 weeks.

我们现在已经缩短了两次排练的时间,并且我们6 周之后就有一场演出。

第十一段

1 .Well, that's not good.

嗯,情况确实不大好。

2 .I'm assuming you've tried to reschedule your rehearsals.

我想你们可能已经尝试调整过排练日程了。

3 .They don't do construction work at night.

他们晚上不会开工。

第十二段

1 .I ran that by the group, but there were just too many, I mean evenings are really hard.

我试过了让班里的成员晚上排练,不过麻烦太多了。我的意思是把排练安排在晚上确实困难。

2 .It seems like everyone in the choir already has plans and some even have classes at night.

好像唱诗班的成员在晚上都有安排,有的晚上还有课。

第十三段

1 .And what about the music building?

音乐楼那边呢?

第十四段

1 .You know, originally we were booked in one of the rehearsal rooms in the music building, but then we switched with the jazz ensemble.

恐怕您也知道,我们本来在那儿登记了一间排演室,不过后来和爵士班换了一下。

2 .They're a much smaller group and they said the acoustics, the sound in that room, was better for them.

他们组员少得多,那儿的音效对他们更适合。

3 .So having us moved to a bigger space like the Lincoln Auditorium seemed like a reasonable idea.

所以,他们把我们换到更大的林肯礼堂也很有道理。

第十五段

1 .But now...

不过现在……

第十六段

1 .All that noise.

就是那些噪音。

2 .I don't know, I just wonder if the jazz ensemble knew what was going to happen.

我也不知道怎么办才好。现在我怀疑爵士班的人预先知道林肯礼堂附近会大兴土木。

第十七段

1 .Well, that wouldn't be very nice.

嗯,这个想法似乎不太好。

第十八段

1 .No. But it really was quite a coincidence.

是的。不过这也太巧了!

2 .Anyway, now the music building's fully booked, mornings, afternoons, everything, we just need a quiet space. And it has to have a piano.

不管怎样,现在音乐楼那边都已经订满了,早上、下午都没有空位。我们只想找个安静的地方,嗯,那儿还得有钢琴。

第一十九段

1 .A piano. Of course some of the other auditoriums have pianos, but that's not going to be easy.

有钢琴。别的礼堂当然有钢琴,不过安排起来也不容易。

第二十段

1 .You think they're pretty booked up?

你认为那些地方也都差不多预定满了吗?

第二十一段

1 .Probably. But it can't hurt to check.

很可能。不过查一下也不费事。

2 .What about Bradford Hall? I remember a piano in the old Student center there.

布拉福德厅怎样?我记得那儿的老学生中心里面就有钢琴。

第二十二段

1 .At this point, we'd be grateful for any quiet place.

到这个节骨眼上了,我们能找到一个安静的地方就是运气了。

第二十三段

1 .Can you... How flexible can you be on times?

你们能……嗯,你们时间安排够灵活么?

2 .You said no evenings, but what if I can't find something open at 3 o'clock? Can you move earlier or later?

你刚才提到晚上不合适,如果我找不到3点左右的排练室,别的行吗?你们能把排练时间调到早一些的,或是晚一些的吗?

第二十四段

1 .I wish I could say another time would be okay, but you know how it is, everybody's already got commitments for the whole semester, 2:30 or 3:30 would probably be okay, but I don't think we could go much outside that.

我也希望别的时间能够满足我们的要求,但你也知道事情有多麻烦,每个人都把整学期的事情安排好了。两点半或者三点半大概可以,这个范围外的时间我想我们不能接受。

第二十五段

1 .Well, check with me more on morning.

嗯,明天早上来找我吧

2 .I should've found something by then.

到那会儿我应该能够找到合适的地方。

3 .It might not be ideal.

应该不会有太大问题。

第二十六段

1 .As long as it's got a piano and nobody's putting up a building next door, we'll be happy.

只要有一台钢琴,并且在隔壁没有人在盖楼,我们就会很开心。