始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 264455 同学完成了 4354076 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Listen to a conversation between a student and a professor.

听一段学生和教授的对话

第二段

1 .Excuse me, can I help you?

打扰一下,请问有什么能帮助你的吗?

第三段

1 .You look a little lost. Yeah, I am. This is my first day on campus, and I don't know where anything is.

你是不是迷路了啊?是啊。今天是我大学的第一天,我哪儿也找不到。

第四段

1 .Can't find your orientation session?

你找不到入学演讲会了是吗?

第五段

1 .Uh-huh. What a way to begin!

哎。真不是个好的开始。

2 .Lost going to orientation.

我在去入学演讲会的路上迷路了。

第六段

1 .Well, my guess is in the auditorium, that's where they usually are.

呃, 我想应该在大礼堂吧,一般都在那儿的。

第七段

1 .You're right, the general ones.

没错,但是那个是综合性的演讲会。

2 .I went to one of those sessions earlier today.

今天早些时候我去了几个

3 .But now I need the one for my major, engineering.

但是现在我想找关于我专业的入学演讲会, 就是工程专业。

4 .My schedule says the meeting room is in... Johnson Hall?

我的日程表上写着是在, 我看看啊,乔森厅?

5 .In the engineering department, which should be right here in front of us, according to the map.

是在工程系,我这地图上显示就是我们面前这楼啊

6 .But this building is called the Morgan Hall.

可是这楼却叫做摩根厅。

第八段

1 .Well, your map reading skills are fine actually.

呵呵,你看地图的水平没有问题。

2 .This used to be Johnson Hall, all right.

这里以前的确是叫乔森厅。

3 .Trouble is they changed the name to Morgan Hall last spring.

问题是去年春天他们把这该名叫做摩根厅了。

4 .So they sent you a map with an old name? I am surprised.

也就是说他们给你的地图是以前的名儿?有点奇怪。

第九段

1 .Well, this was actually mailed out month and month ago.

哦,其实这地图是我好几个月之前就收到的。

2 .I got a second pack in the mail more recently with another one of these maps in it.

最近我又收到了一个邮件,里面倒是有一张这种地图

3 .I guess they must have the updated name.

我想他们一定是把地图里面的地名更新了吧。

4 .I left that one in my dorm room.

不过我把它落在宿舍里了。

第十段

1 .Well, things change fast around here.

是啊,这里变化快着呢。

2 .This building was renamed after one of our professors.

这座楼是以我校的一位教授命名的。

3 .She retired a few months ago.

她几个月前退休了

4 .She is very well-known in the world of physics.

是在物理学界知名的人物。

5 .Too bad for Johnson, I guess.

可怜的乔森。

第十一段

1 .Who is Johnson anyway?

那么乔森是谁呢?

2 .Oh, one of the early professors here.

他是我们这的一名元老级教授。

3 .Unfortunately, I guess his ideas are going out of style.

不幸的是,我想他的观点已经过时了吧。

4 .Science kept marching forward.

科学一直在前进嘛。

第十二段

1 .I'll say it does. That's why I transferred to this university.

确实。这也是我转到这所大学的原因。

2 .I was really impressed with all the research equipment you guys have at the laboratories.

你们实验室里的研究设备简直太让我心驰神往了

3 .You are really on the forefront.

的确是走在最前沿的。

第十三段

1 .Um... so do you know what kind of engineering you want to specialize in?

呃,那你知道自己想专攻工程学哪个领域了吗?

第十四段

1 .Yeah, aerospace engineering.

恩,航空航天工程。

2 .Well, the aerospace engineering department here is excellent!

这里的航空航天工程系特别棒。

3 .Eh... do you know that this university was the first one in the country to offer a program in aerospace engineering?

你知道吗?我们学校是我国第一所设立航天航空工程的学校。

第十五段

1 .Yeah, I know. And a couple of students who graduated from here became astronauts and orbited the Earth.

是啊,我知道。而且这里几名毕业生还成为了宇航员并环地球航行呢。

第十六段

1 .Right. The department has many prominent alumni.

是的。这个系的确有许多杰出的男毕业生。

2 .Well, you might end up taking some of your advanced math course with me.

不过你很可能有机会跟我学习高数课程。

3 .I get a lot of students from the engineering department because I teach the required applied mathematics courses.

我有很多工程系的学生,因为我教应用数学的必修课程。

第十七段

1 .Oh, cool. Actually, I want to get a minor in math.

哇塞,太好了,其实我还真的很想辅修数学呢。

第十八段

1 .Excellent. Hmm... A major in aerospace engineering with a minor in math, you'll go far with that degree.

那好极了。航空航天工程系,再加上数学的辅修,那你可将前程无量啊。

2 .More of our students should do that.

更多的学生应该这样来做。

3 .There are so many more opportunities available in the field when you have a strong math background.

因为如果有了强悍的数学做后盾,那么在你们这个领域就会获得更多的机会。

第一十九段

1 .I'm glad to hear you say that.

听您这么说我真的很高兴。