始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 264455 同学完成了 4354076 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Listen to a conversation between a student and his art history professor.

听一段学生和他艺术历史教授之间的对话

第二段

1 .How was the museum?

博物馆如何?

第三段

1 .Great. I hadn't been there for a few years.

棒极了。我都好几年没去了。

第四段

1 .Did you enjoy the Van Gogh painting?

你喜欢那里的梵高画展吗?

第五段

1 .That's the thing.

问题就在这儿,

2 .Looks like I have to change my topic.

看来我得改改我的论题了。

第六段

1 .Hmm... we are getting close to the deadline.

嗯...截止时间就快到了。

2 .You were writing about the theme of night in the paintings of Vincent Van Gogh.

你写的是文森特•梵高作品中夜的主题,

3 .It's a wonderful topic.

这个论题很好。

第七段

1 .I know, people don't usually think of Van Gogh as an artist of nocturnal themes.

我知道。人们通常不认为梵高擅长画以夜为主题的画,

2 .They think of brightness, sunshine, all that yellow and orange.

他们关注的是明亮的东西,阳光,还有那些黄色和橙色的东西。

第八段

1 .You are right of course about the intense light associated with his daytime paintings.

关于他那些描绘日景的画,你说其中有强烈的光确实没错,

2 .But his night paintings don't exactly lack brightness.

但他的夜景图里也不乏亮色。

第九段

1 .That's the paradox that I really like, the paradox of painting a nighttime scene using so much color and light.

我喜欢的就是这种矛盾,在夜景里用大量的光与色的矛盾,

2 .So I was planning to focus mostly on his painting Starry Night.

所以我才计划将重点放在他的《星月夜》上。

第十段

1 .But?

但是?

第十一段

1 .When I went to the museum to look at the actual painting, like you told me to, it wasn't there.

当我遵照您的意思去博物馆想要见见这幅画的真迹时,它却不在那儿。

第十二段

1 .Really? Isn't it part of the permanent collection?

真的吗?难道它不是永久收藏的一部分吗?

第十三段

1 .Yes. But it's on loan right now to a museum in Europe.

它是,但它现在被欧洲一个博物馆借走了。

第十四段

1 .Ah, I see. Well, I am strict about having students write about paintings they can observe firsthand.

哦,我明白了。可是吧,我向来坚持让学生写他们能近距离观察的画。

第十五段

1 .Well, I found another painting I could study instead.

好吧,我倒是找到了另一幅我可以研究的画。

第十六段

1 .OK.

好的

2 .I read that there are two paintings called Starry Night.

我了解到其实有两幅作品叫做《星月夜》,

3 .The first one was done by the French realist painter Millet.

第一幅是由法国现实主义画家米勒创作的,

4 .It may have been the inspiration for Van Gogh's painting.

它很可能是梵高创作《星月夜》的灵感来源。

5 .Millet's painting is located near my family's house in Connecticut.

米勒的那幅画离我康涅狄格的老家很近。

6 .And I am going there this weekend and could study it then.

我打算这周末回去并研究一下它。

7 .I made sure it's not out on loan.

我已经确认了它没被借走

第十七段

1 .That definitely would work then.

这样就没问题了。

2 .Van Gogh copied many of Millet's compositions.

梵高模仿了许多米勒的作品。

3 .We know that he really admired Millet's work.

我们都知道他很崇拜米勒的作品。

4 .And a lot of us think Van Gogh saw this particular painting by Millet in Paris in the late 1700s.

很多人认为18世纪晚期梵高曾在巴黎见过米勒的《星月夜》呢。

第十八段

1 .Yeah. Although Millet was a realist painter, and Van Gogh a post-impressionist, the two paintings still share lots of features, not just the name.

是啊。虽然米勒是一位现实主义画家,而梵高是一位后印象主义画家,除了作品的名字外,他们的作品还有着很多共同之处。

2 .The most striking shared feature has got to be the amazing light effects.

最突出的共同点就是奇妙的光的效果。

3 .I am excited to go see it. But one other thing...

能看到那幅作品我真的很激动,不过还有件事...

第一十九段

1 .Uh-huh.

恩。。。

第二十段

1 .I was thinking about getting a head start on my next assignment while I am at the gallery in Connecticut, the assignment on miniatures.

我在想,我在康涅狄格美术馆的时候能不能提前准备我的下一份作业,就是关于微型画的作业。

2 .They have a lot of miniature portraits of children as part of their permanent collection.

那里的永久收藏有很多关于孩子的微型画。

第二十一段

1 .American miniatures?

美国微型画?

第二十二段

1 .Yeah. So I figured I could also get started on that essay, study a few while I am there.

是的。所以我想我也可以着手写那个作业,顺便在那里研究些微型画。

2 .I'd focus on the meaning of the objects that some of the children are holding, some are holding flowers, one child has a rattle, another a toy violin...

我会着重研究孩子们手里所持物品的意义,他们有的拿着花,有一个孩子拿着拨浪鼓,还有一个拿着玩具小提琴

第二十三段

1 .That would be fine.

那样也行

2 .Uh, those objects... we call them attributes.

嗯,那些物品...我们可以称之为特性。

3 .The attributes chosen to be included in a particular miniature was often meant to communicate parents' hopes and dreams for their child.

画家之所以会选择将某些特性加入到特定的微型画中,通常是因为他们想表达家长对他们孩子的期望。

4 . So I think you'll learn a lot about how people viewed children at the time the miniature paintings were done.

所以我认为,你一定会对处于那些微型画完成的时期的人们对孩子的看法有深入的了解。