始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 264455 同学完成了 4354076 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Listen to a conversation between a student and an employee at the student activity center.

听一段学生和学生活动中心老师之间的对话

第二段

1 .This is the administrative office, right?

这里是行政办公室没错吧?

第三段

1 .Uh-huh. How can I help you?

没错,有什么需要帮忙的吗?

第四段

1 .Well, I am stopping by to reserve a place for my school club that meet and work, pretty much on a regular basis.

那个,我来就是想给我们院社团预订个办公室,我们社团会定期开会并一起完成某些工作的。

2 .Ideally, our preference would be to have our own office.

最好是能给我们安排一个我们自己的办公室。

第五段

1 .Hmm, well, we are out of private offices.

嗯...我们现在没有私人办公室了,

2 .But we do have some semi-private options still available.

但是还有一些半私人的办公室。

第六段

1 .What do you mean?

什么意思?

第七段

1 .Well, it's a setup where you'll have a larger workspace shared by two other clubs.

那个,就是你们可以和另外两个社团共用一个空间更大的房间,

2 .In other words, each club would have its own work area within that one room.

也就是说每个社团在那个房间里都有自己的活动区域。

第八段

1 .Oh. Are there any divider, walls or anything?

哦。那个房间里有隔板,墙或者别的什么吗?

第九段

1 .Oh, yes. There will be a couple of dividers, so there's some privacy.

啊,有的。里面有几块隔板,所以还算是有私人空间的。

第十段

1 .Um. We'll work with that then, I wouldn't want to be without an office.

呃,那就订那个办公室吧。有一个总好过没有嘛。

第十一段

1 .OK. Here are the two forms you have to fill out.

好的。这两张表你得填一下。

2 .Why don' t you do it now while I set that up through our computer system.

要不你现在就填吧,我正好用电脑帮你们确定一下。

第十二段

1 .OK. So what's your club's name? And the last name of the club president.

好的。你们社团的名称是什么?还有,你们社团的主席姓什么?

第十三段

1 .Oh, it's the photography club.

哦,我们是一个摄影社团。

2 .And it's Williams. That's me, John Williams.

主席姓威廉姆斯,就是在下,约翰•威廉姆斯。

第十四段

1 .Hmm, that's not pulling up anything on my screen.

嗯...那些信息还没法调出资料来。

2 .Um, let me try something else, uh, how about your faculty advisor's name?

呃...让我试试其他的。诶,你们辅导员叫什么名字?

第十五段

1 .Sarah Baker. She is in the Arts Department.

沙拉•贝克,她是艺术系的

第十六段

1 .Hmm, No. Strange. You know your club is just not showing up in my online records.

嗯...还是没有。奇怪了。你们社团的信息不在我的在线记录里。

2 .Is this an established club?

你们社团是个老社团吗?

第十七段

1 .No. Actually it's a brand-new one.

不是,是刚刚成立的。

第十八段

1 .Hmm, have you completed the registration process?

嗯...你们走完注册程序了吗?

第一十九段

1 .Yeah, last week. That was my very first step.

是的,上周注册完成的。那是我为这个社团做的第一件事。

第二十段

1 .Right. Well, for my purposes, a club definitely has to be registered before I can proceed further.

好了,在我这儿,只有注册过的社团我才能继续帮他们处理。

2 .At the moment, however, it appears that there's no record of your club's registration.

可是现在看起来,我这儿还没有你们的注册记录。

第二十一段

1 .Really? I thought everything was finalized last week.

真的吗?我还以为上周就注册完成了呢。

第二十二段

1 .Well, it is surprising.

嗯,确实挺神奇的。

2 .Usually there's a 24-hour turnaround in our computer database.

通常我们的数据库更新会有24小时的迟延。

3 .So then do you have the registration approval letter from the review committee?

那你有审查委员会的注册通过函吗?

4 .That would give me the verification I need.

有了那个我也可以完成确认。

第二十三段

1 .Yeah. I do. I mean, well, I don't have it with me.

对,我有的。诶,我没带。

2 .But, I, I, uh, can get it from my dorm room, bring it back with me and submit it with those forms you need from me.

但是...我...呃,我马上回宿舍取,然后和那些表格一并拿过来交给您。

第二十四段

1 .Great! That'll work.

太好了!那就行了。

2 .And just so you are aware, there're lots of benefits to being registered.

还有啊,你要知道,注册以后是有很多好处的。

第二十五段

1 .Oh, yeah. I think the university will give us permission to set up a website, right?

啊,是啊。我想学校会允许我们建一个网站的对吧?

2 .I want to get students sharing their ideas on the website, you know, establish a photography blog.

我希望同学们可以在网上分享他们的想法,你懂的,就是建一个摄影博客。

第二十六段

1 .Yes. You'll be able to do that.

是,确实可以。

2 .And, um, actually there's more.

还有,呃,还有许多别的好处

3 .You'll be allowed the use of audiovisual equipment at no cost.

你们可以免费使用视听设备,

4 .You'll receive a club mailbox and a club email address.

可以有一个社团邮箱和一个社团网络邮箱地址,

5 .You'll be allowed to post your flyers and posters around the campus for publicity.

还可以在校园里张贴传单和海报来做宣传。

6 .And you could be eligible for funding for club events.

你们还有申请活动经费的资格。

第二十七段

1 .Well, we are definitely interested in hiring a professional speaker at one of our campus events at some point in the semester.

好的,我们很想在本学期的某次校园活动上请一位特邀演讲人,

2 .And speakers almost always charge a fee. So I'll definitely follow up on that.

而演讲人都要收费的,所以我肯定会好好利用这个福利的。