始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 264455 同学完成了 4354076 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Listen to a conversation between a student and a bookstore employee.

听一段学生和书店店员之间的对话

第二段

1 .Hi. Can I help you?

hi,有什么我可以帮你吗

第三段

1 .Yeah. I need to sell back a textbook.

是的,我需要回售一本教科书。

2 .Are you the person I speak to about that?

我可以和你说这事儿吗?

第四段

1 .I am. But we can't buy textbooks back just yet, because the bookstore's buyback period isn't until next Thursday.

可以。但是,我们现在还不能回购教科书,回收下周四才开始。

第五段

1 .I thought it started this week.

我还以为是这个星期开始呢。

第六段

1 .It is only in the last week of the semester after classes are over.

只在这学期的最后一周等课程都结束了之后才开始回购。

第七段

1 .Oh. Well, can you tell me if this book will be on the buyback list.

哦,好吧,你能告诉我,我这本书是否在回购名单上吗?

第八段

1 .I can look. But we are still putting the list together.

我可以看看。但是,我们仍然在收集回购名单的过程中,

2 .Professors have to tell us what books they'll definitely need again next semester, and the deadline for them to let us know isn't for a couple of days.

教授们告诉我们什么书使他们肯定会在下学期用到的,但是收集这个回购名单没有确切的限期。

3 .So the list I have here is not really complete.

因此现在我手里的回购名单并不完整。

4 .Um... what class was the book for?

嗯...这本书是哪门课的?

第九段

1 .Intro to economics, with Professor Murphy.

初级经济学,墨菲教授教的课。

第十段

1 .Professor Murphy.

墨菲教授

2 .OK. I checked earlier and I know she hasn't gotten back to us on that class yet.

行。我刚才查了下,她还没有给我们反馈。

3 .So we don't know if she'll use the same book next time.

所以,我们不知道她下学期是否会使用相同的教科书。

4 .Usually if an updated edition of a textbook is available, professors will go for that one.

通常如果一本教科书有更新版本可用,教授会用新版的。

第十一段

1 .So if this book doesn't end up on the buyback list, what can I do?

嗯...所以,如果这本书没在最终的回购名单上,我该怎么办?

2 .I spent over a hundred dollars for it, and I want to get something back.

我花了一百多美元买的,我多少想卖点儿钱。

第十二段

1 .Well, if a professor didn't assign it for a class here, we could buy back for a wholesaler who would distribute it for sale for another university bookstore.

那么,如果教授没把它放在回购名单里,我们可以回购给一家批发商,他们会在别的大学书店里降价处理。

第十三段

1 .OK.

好的,在同一地区,哈萨克斯坦北部的人们之后开始养绵羊和牛。

2 .Anyway, if professor Murphy does put it on the list, it is important that you come in as early as possible next Thursday.

反正......如果墨菲教授把它放在名单上,你下周四早点儿来。

3 .There's only a limited number of books we would buy back.

我们回购的书数量有限,

4 .Once we get the number of books we need for next semester, we would stop buying them.

一旦我们为下学期回购的书数量够了,我们将停止购买。

第十四段

1 .OK. So how much money will I get for the book?

行。所以,我这本书能卖多少钱?

第十五段

1 .Well, if it's on the buyback list, we'll pay fifty percent of what the new price was.

好吧,如果在回购名单上,我们将以全价的50%购回。

2 .But that also depends on what condition the book is in, so it needs to be cleaned up as much as possible.

但是,这也要看这本书的新旧状况,所以最好尽可能把它清理干净。

第十六段

1 .Cleaned up?

清理干净?

第十七段

1 .Because used books show wear and tear, you know, water stains, scruffy covers, yellow highlighting.

由于二手书有的会有磨损,你知道的,水渍,破旧的封面,标注的重点

2 .You really need to make sure there are no pencil marks on the book.

你要确保书上没有铅笔痕迹。

3 .The price you can get for a text depends on the shape it's in.

价钱取决于这本书的状况。

第十八段

1 .You mean I have to erase all the pencil marks?

你的意思是我必须清除所有铅笔痕迹?

第一十九段

1 .If you want the best price for it.

如果你想卖个好价钱的话。

第二十段

1 .And what if you decide the book is too beat-up and don't buy it back.

如果这本书版本太旧你们不回购的话?

2 .That does happen.

这确实可能发生。

3 .Well, one more thing you can try is to place an ad in the student newspaper to see if you can sell it directly to another student.

嗯......你可以尝试在学校报纸上做广告,看是否可以直接把它卖给另一名同学。