始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 264455 同学完成了 4354076 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Listen to a conversation between a student and his academic advisor.

听一段学生和他导师的对话。

第二段

1 .Hi Mark, what can I do for you?

你好,Mark. 我能为你做点什么?

第三段

1 .I'm just filling out this approval for graduation form for the Dean's office and...

我正在填写要交给系主任办公室的毕业批准表格

2 .I don't know, I hope I will be able to graduate next semester.

我不知道会不会批准,希望下个学期我能够毕业。

第四段

1 .Well, as long as you've met the departmental requirements and you submit the form on time, you shouldn't have any problem.

只要你满足院系里的毕业要求然后按时提交表格。

2 .Make sure you include all the classes you will have taken for your degree in finance and the electives too.

请确认你把所有上过的金融专业的课都算在内还有那些选修课。

第五段

1 .Yeah, but as I look over the form, I got confused because the way, uh, they've changed the requirements, so, now I'm not sure i will be qualified to graduate next semester.

是的,但是看了这份表格之后,我有些困惑,因为他们改变了要求。所以现在我不确定下学期会不会获得毕业的资格。

2 .I know I would before, under the old requirements.

我知道如果按照过去的要求,我是可以毕业的。

第六段

1 .Well, when the business department changed the curriculum to include more courses in international business to .....well, because of the increasing globalization of business, we made sure that students would finish to their second year, that is those who were in their third or fourth year wouldn't be affected.

因为当今商业全球化的发展,商学院改变了课程大纲,加入了更多国际商业的课程。但是我们确保这些改变不会影响已经完成了第二年学业,也就是大三大四的学生。

2 .The new rules only apply to students in their first or second year.

新的规则只适用于大一大二的学生。

第七段

1 .Oh, that's good to know.

能知道这些太好了。

2 .Uh, the departments are hiring new faculty too, I heard, to teach some of the new courses?

我听说我们系在招聘新教师,去教一些新的课程,

3 .But, I want to...

我很想.......

第八段

1 .Yes, one new faculty member has been hired.

是的,系里确实招了一个新教师。

2 .She'll be teaching International Banking as a matter of fact.

她教国际银行学。

第九段

1 .Actually, that's what I wanted to ask about, International Banking.

事实上,那正是我想问的--“国际银行学”。

2 .I took International Banking 1, but I never took International Banking 2.

我修过“国际银行学Ⅰ”,但是我从没修过“国际银行学Ⅱ”。

3 .It used to be that the second semester of International Banking was an elective, but now it says it's a required class.

在过去,第二学期的“国际银行学”是选修课,但是现在它是必修课。

第十段

1 .Yes, but that's one of the recent changes, so...

是的。但是这也是最近才改的,所以…

第十一段

1 .Oh, oh, okay.

好,好,好。

2 .Oh, and I am planning to take a management course next semester but I don't know if it's, if it will count toward my major.

我打算下学期修一门管理课程,但是我不知道它是否属于我的专业领域。

第十二段

1 .What's the course?

是什么课?

第十三段

1 .Organizational behavior.

“组织行为学”。

第十四段

1 .Yes, that'll count toward your major, that's a difficult class you know, but well worth it.

是的,可以算做你的专业课。那门课很难,但是很值得上。

2 .So it looks like you'll have all the required classes you need, you should be just fine.

好,看起来你已经都上了所有的必修课,你应该没问题了。

第十五段

1 .Uh, I assume you've taken a seminar?

嗯..我猜你已经上过研讨会了吧?

第十六段

1 .Yeah, I took the marketing seminar.

是的,我参加过市场营销学的研讨会。

第十七段

1 .Ok, you're looking good.

好,那你没问题了。

2 .Just to be on the safe side, why don't you talk to someone in the Dean's office before you give them the form?

为了保险起见,交表之前你还是去跟院长办公室的人说明一下吧。

第十八段

1 .Ok, so should I just explain to them that even though one of these classes got changed from an elective to a required class I don't have to take it?

好。我应不应该向他们解释下,尽管一门课程从选修改成了必修,但我不用再修了?

第一十九段

1 .Yes, you've met the requirements for graduation, and if there's something I need to do, if, if I need to write a letter or whatever, just let me know.

是的。你已经满足了毕业要求。如果还有什么需要我做的,如果我需要帮你写封信或者什么其他的事,告诉我。

第二十段

1 .Ok, thanks. I'll let you know if I need that letter.

好的,谢谢。如果我需要那封信,我会告诉您的。