始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 264455 同学完成了 4354076 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Listen to a conversation between a student and the director of campus activities.

请听一段学生与校园活动主任之间的对话。

第二段

1 .I'm here 'cause... well, there's something I don't understand.

我来是……呃,我有件事我不太明白。

2 .I set an announcement for an event.

我发了一个事件的声明

3 .And this morning I checked the events section of the university's website.

但是今天早上我查询校园网站的事件栏

4 .And nothing, there is no mention of it.

却没发现任何有关的消息。

第三段

1 .And when did you submit this request?

你是什么时候提交的申请?

第四段

1 .Last Wednesday. I followed the instructions very carefully.

上周三。我仔细的按照要求做的。

2 .I am sure it was Wednesday, because I know announcements have to be submitted three business days ahead of the posting day.

我确定是上个周三,因为我知道声明必须在公布之日的三个工作日之前提交。

第五段

1 .And what's it for?

是有关什么的声明呢?

第六段

1 .A reading.

关于阅读的。

第七段

1 .A reading?

阅读?

第八段

1 .Yes. A poetry reading.

是的,诗歌阅读。

第九段

1 .Oh, oK. And when is it?

哦,好。什么时候?

第十段

1 .In three days. It is an author from France we have been trying to get for a while.

三天后。是我们一直想要联系的一位法国作家。

2 .And now that he has finally agreed to come, no one will be there.

现在他终于同意要来了,却没人去参加。

第十一段

1 .Wow. This person is really coming all the way from France?

哇,他真的大老远的法国来啊?

第十二段

1 .Oh, no. He is teaching in New York City this year.

哦,不是。他在法国教的很好,今年他要来纽约授课。

2 .We were able to sell him on the idea by promising there will be a nice size crowd.

我们十分有信心能够将他推荐给广大的读者

3 .I felt confident about that. Because I know how enthusiastic our group is.

因为我们的团体中对他十分推崇。

第十三段

1 .And your group... do you have a name?

你们的团体?有名字吗?

第十四段

1 .Um... it is kind of a loose group, you know, just a bunch of students in the French department who are interested in French literature.

呃,我们的团体比较松散,就是法语系的一些对法国文学感兴趣的学生。

2 .There's no formal structure or anything.

还没有正式的组织或其他的

3 .I guess you could call us the French Literature Reading Group.

我想你可以叫我们法国文学阅读俱乐部。

第十五段

1 .OK. And it is a recognized group? By the university, I mean.

好的。你们的团体是认证团体吗?我的意思是在学校?

第十六段

1 .No.

不是。

第十七段

1 .OK.

好的。

第十八段

1 .But the French Department is funding this, on the condition that we do all the legwork.

但是如果我们承担所有的外勤工作,法语系会为我们赞助。

第一十九段

1 .All right. Hold on a second while I check.

好的,请等一下,我需要查一下。

2 .Well, it looks like we did receive your announcement last Wednesday.

好了,看来我们的确在上个星期三接到了你的声明。

3 .Uh, looks like the editors must have decided not to include your event in this week's listings.

但是估计是编辑决定不把你们的活动登在本周的目录中。

第二十段

1 .Not included? Why?

不发表,为什么?

第二十一段

1 .Well, we don't post things automatically.

是这样的,我们并不是自动发表的。

2 .We get so many requests that we couldn't possibly post them all.

我们有许多要求,所以不能发表所有的项目。

3 .So events that are thought to be too specialized, without the potential for really wide appeal...

所以只有被确定是有专业化的事件才能被发表,如果那些看起来不会太吸引人的……

第二十二段

1 .Wow, I got to say that does surprise me.

哇,我不得不说我很惊讶。

2 .What am I going to do now? I mean, he really is quite famous.

现在我该怎么办呢?我说说,他的确是十分有名。

3 .I really do think there would be a genuine interest beyond my group.

我真的觉得除了我们的团队还会有很多人真正对此有兴趣。

4 .It would be a shame if no one shows up because there isn't enough publicity.

如果是因为宣传不够而没有人参加,那将会是个遗憾。

5 .Is there anyone else I can talk to?

我还可以跟其他人谈谈吗?

第二十三段

1 .I don't think that would do you much good since we are already working on next week's schedule.

我认为那也不会有什么用,因为我们已经开始做下个星期的计划了。

2 .But maybe you could ask the French department to post the announcement on its website.

但是你或许可以让法语系的网站发一个声明。

3 .And maybe you could approach some other departments as well, you know, relevant ones.

你还可以跟其他系练习一下,跟这个有关系的系。

第二十四段

1 .I knew we should have done a poster, but everybody was like, oh, you can just post it online.

我就知道我应该做一个海报。但大家都说,哦,你只要在网上宣传就可以了。

2 .In any event, thanks for your help. It's something to consider.

不管怎么样,谢谢你的帮助。你的建议值得考虑。